Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2018


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Eager to Read in 2018

This week's TTT is all about the books coming out in 2018 that I'm bursting with excitement to read. Some of these books come out soon, others there will be a long wait for...

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black

Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely

The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton

To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

Sky In The Deep by Adrienne Young

Sweet Black Waves by Kristina Perez

The Towering Sky by Katharine McGee

The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco

Rage by Cora Carmack

Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco

What books are you excited for in 2018? It sounds like it's going to be a pretty amazing book year with so many more books I could have listed.
Let me know which books you're waiting on in 2018, drop me a comment or a link!
Happy reading bookdragons!
-đź’€Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR