Saturday, February 24, 2018

#BookTag Saturday: Catching Up Part II

Oftentimes I get hopelessly behind in my book tags on here and on Instagram, so I do a bunch of them at one time. This week I've cranked four out at once...


I was tagged by @heretherebeareader for the #shelfie tag and also for the #animalbooktag

🐶 Dog (A Book You Always Bring With You): My checkbook 😆😆
😺 Cat (Classic Tale): Northanger Abbey
🦊 Fox (A Book You Thiught Was Dull But Turned Out to Be Exciting): RoseBlood starts off slow..
🐢 Turtle (A Book You Spent A Lot Of Time Reading): Empire Of Storms
🐳 Whale (A Book w/ 500 pages or more): ACOMAF
🦁 Lion (A Funny Book): Queen Of Babble
🦄 Unicorn (1st Book You Read): The Princess Diaries? 

I was also tagged by @dogearsandcatnaps for the #top5bookishfandoms tag:

1. ACOTAR
2. Grishaverse
3. TOG
4. Royals Series
5. Stalking Jack the Ripper


And the #spellthedayinbooks tag:

S - Shadowsong
A - Anna and the French Kiss
T - Ten Tiny Breaths
U - Uprooted
R - Renegades 
D - Daylight's
A - And I Darken
Y - You Don’t Know My Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR