Monday, February 26, 2018

MCM: Book Boyfriend of the Month - February

This month I fell in love with a lot of book boyfriends. The fierce warrior loyal to his people, the sexy lifeguard who becomes complicit in a murder, the broken boy-king and this one; my book boyfriend of the month...


Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend of the Month - February
Slate Allen

Book Slate appears in:

Why I'm Crushing:
Slate Allen is portrayed as the playboy manwhore who's only after a good time. But in reality he's a caring soul who reads to children in the sick ward of the hospital, reads to people in comas, cares about the people in his life, and is completely destroyed by his uncle's illness. I love the way he watches over Vale in this book and even when the story flips on its' head I love his chemistry with Vale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR