Wednesday, February 28, 2018

“What I’m Reading” Wednesday #110

This “WIR”-Wednesday I’m between physical books and since I don’t want to start a new book until the beginning of the month tomorrow I’m listening to an audiobook instead...

See How She Dies by Lisa Jackson
Blurb:
London Danvers was kidnapped as a child from her wealthy family. Over the years, many women have claimed to be her, trying to lay claim to the long-lost heiress's inheritance. Among them is Adria Nash, who has arrived in Oregon, claiming to be London-but, unlike the others, she's different: she knows personal details only London could have known. And there is someone who does believe her-who is watching her every move, waiting to see how she runs, how she screams, and how she dies... 

Why I Chose This Book | What I Think So Far:
I liked the sound of this book and initially I had it on my Amazon to-buy-in-print-Book list but then I introduced my grandmother to audiobooks and this was one of the ones she chose. We have a household account so I just shared it to my kindle so I could listen to it to. I like the narrator’s voice, she doesn’t put me to sleep or annoy me and I’m enjoying the story so far. One thing I’m noticing though is that some of the chapters are very long. (Example: one chapter is 43 minutes long when on audiobook.) I’m eager to see how this ends though because I like Lisa Jackson’s work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR