Monday, July 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Red, White, and Blue Books!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Red, White, and Blue Books

This week's TTT is in honor to the Fourth of July with books with red, white, and blue covers.

Red
1. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

2. Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie

3. Lick by Kylie Scott

4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

White
5. Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett

6. The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

7. Paper Princess by Erin Watt

Blue
8. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

9. The Obsession by Nora Roberts

10. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

What are some of your favorite book covers in your nation's colors? Do any of my choices make your list?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons! And have a happy and safe 4th!
- 💀Taylor

17 comments:

  1. I love the covers that you've picked this week. They're all beautiful! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My favorite I think might be The Obsession by Nora Roberts... or The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

      Delete
  2. Beautiful covers! I keep meaning to read some Sarah J Maas, but haven't managed to yet. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I like Sarah J. Maas's A Court of Thorns and Roses series over the Throne of Glass series but they're both good!

      Delete
  3. You've picked some great covers this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/top-ten-tuesday-166/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I can't wait to read The Wicked Deep - I recently picked up a copy, and I'm really looking forward to it!

    My TTT: https://rockyreads.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/top-ten-tuesday-14/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wicked Deep is such a great book! You'll have to let me know what you think of it!

      Delete
  5. Well done post for this week's TTT theme!

    Here's a link to my TTT post of this week:
    https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-red-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some really good books on your list :)

    My list: https://fantasyraiders.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-fave-time-travel-stories/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover choices! I really love the cover The Wicked Deep in particular, so gorgeous! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wicked Deep does have a beautiful cover. I had an ARC with the US cover so I got the UK edition when it came out and that cover is gorgeous too!

      Delete
  8. I like your covers, and how you arranged them. I'm on the waiting list for some of the Sarah J. Maas's books at the library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Enjoy the Sarah J. Maas books when you get them and let me know what you think!

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR