Monday, July 16, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Novellas/Short Stories


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Novellas and Short Stories

This week's TTT is all about novellas and short stories so lets countdown some of my favorites including anthologies...

1-5. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
- The Assassin and the Pirate Lord
- The Assassin and the Healer
- The Assassin and the Desert 
- The Assassin and the Underworld
- the Assassin and the Empire

6. The Witch of Duva by Leigh Bardugo 

7. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer

8. Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

9. Shirley and Jim by Susan Dennard

10. The Blood of Imuriv by Renee Ahdieh
What are some of your favorite short stories / novellas? Did any of your favorites make my list?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-đź’€Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I loved The Assassin's Blade!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/17/top-ten-tuesday-168/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to add Because You Love To Hate Me to my TBR. I’ve seen it on a lot of TTTs this week. Great list!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR