Monday, August 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Mash Together


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Mash Together

This week's TTT is all about taking two books and mashing them together to create one epic read! Unfortunately I could only come up with four and I'm not sure how well they would mesh...

1. ACOTAR and TOG series
Okay, stick with me on this one - Aelin's cockiness meets Rhysand's swagger... they'd be insufferable, at each other's throats, but could the Night Court help Aelin defeat Erawan???

2. Shutter Island and The Dead House
Picture Teddy Daniels searching The Dead House in search of Carly/Kaitlyn and coming across all that weird witchcraft stuff Nadia was doing. Talk about a mind bender! If we didn't know he was crazy before...

3. Queen of Babble and the Heather Wells Series
The girl who can't keep a secret and the former pop star turned RA and amateur sleuth. I can so see them bonding over cookies and coke or something.

4. Asylum and Insanity
What if we unleashed the bad stuff from the asylum in Insanity to the warden's care in Asylum? 

What books or series would you like to see mashed up together? I'm actually kind of loving this Willy Wonka/Shining mash-up in this gif! 
Anyway, let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
- Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Shutter Island and The Dead House - that'd be cool! :D

    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so! And there could be a bunch of ways to do it! :)

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR