Monday, August 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: My 10 Favorite Book Blogs and Websites

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Bookish Blogs & Websites

This week's TTT is all about my favorite book blogs and bookish websites! I'm not always great at commenting on book blogs, but these are a few that I love. Do you ever find a blogger that's reviews always seem to line up with your unspoken thoughts? That if that reviewer says a book that you usually find that they were right? These are a few of my people. 

1. NovelKnight Book Reviews
Run by: Austine Decker | Link: NovelKnight

2. Aimee, Always
Run by: Aimee | Link: Aimee, Always

3. Mundie Moms
Run by: Katie, Sophie, Shandra, and Emmaly | Link: Mundie Moms

4. Good Choice Reading
Run by: Damaris, Maria, Wanda, Amanda, Casey, and Shelly | Link: Good Choice Reading
*my source for Virtual Signings!*

5. Tyffany Hackett's Author Website
Run by: Tyffany Hackett | Link: Tyffany Hackett, Author
*A great resource for writers and a wonderful friend/person!*

6. A Bella Fairy Tale 
Run by: Jennifer Lucca and her adorable pup, Bella | Link: A Bella Fairy Tale

7. Paper Fury
Run by: C.G. Drews | Link: Paper Fury
*My resource for info when I first started bookstagramming and wanted to improve*

8. Literary-ly Obsessed
Run by: Cody-Leigh Duffy | Link: Literary-ly Obsessed
*one of the first book bloggers I followed and probably the main blogger who got me excited about blogging from reading her posts. Also the blogger from whom I discovered Top Ten Tuesdays*

9. Blunt Book Blog
(no image)
Run by: Auburn | Link: Blunt Book Blog
*I actually discovered this blogger when she won a ARC of CurseBreaker from last fall's YASH and mainly follow her on twitter because I find her posts amusing.*

10. Basically Britt (Booktuber)
Run by: Britt | Link: Basically Britt
*I have no idea how I stumbled upon Basically Britt, probably searching for book tags, but I love, love, love her booktube videos!*
Who are some of your favorite book bloggers or bookish websites? Did any of your faves make my list?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!

Happy Reading Bookdragons!

9 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Paper Fury too. It's fabulous. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper Fury seems to be one of the more popular blogs listed today.

      Delete
  2. I really like Paper Fury and Aimee Always... although I didn't put them on my list this week because I figured they'd probably already be getting a lot of love already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cait's blog is probably my favourite book blog out there, her content is just so great :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/14/top-ten-tuesday-172/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her content is so great, she has a lot of great posts and resources.

      Delete
  4. Paper Fury has been on so many lists this week. I'm really happy for Cait.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ll have to check out the BookTuber. I’m trying to find more of them to follow. Great list!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you so much for including NovelKnight! So glad you like the blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR