Thursday, September 13, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #4: Conquering my TBR


Down the TBR Hole is a weekly meme created and hosted by Lost in a Story.

How it works:
πŸ“š Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
πŸ“š Order on ascending date added.
πŸ“š Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
πŸ“š Read the synopses of the books
πŸ“šDecide: keep it or should it go?

The Books


Campfire by Shawn Sarles

I've tried getting into this book in both ebook and audiobook format and just couldn't. I don't know if it's the way it's written or the main character that I dislike but this one is a pass for me.



















JUDGEMENT: Go



Men and Monsters by Elena May


I only added this book to my TBR because I entered a Goodreads for it but it's the second book in a series and I haven't read the first book so even though the blurb sounds good I think I'll try the first one first. 


















JUDGEMENT: Go



The Ghosts of Dark Hollow by R. Saint Claire

This was another book I added because I entered a Goodreads giveaway and I didn't pay too close of attention since I like the cover. I'm kind of iffy about this one. Part of it sounds good, part sounds like something I'd DNF.



















JUDGEMENT: Go



Time's Convert by Deborah Harkness



I love the All Souls Trilogy trilogy and I was surprised and excited when I found out about Time's Convert. I'm thrilled that Marcus is getting his own book!

















JUDGEMENT: Stay



East by Edith Pattou



This book isn't what I thought it was going to be so I'm removing it from my TBR list. I love Charlie Bowater's beautiful cover art but that's not even enough to sway me. 

















JUDGEMENT: Go

TBR Status:

Books Deleted: 4

TBR Count: 12

I'm done cutting my TBR list! All the books that remain are either preordered and I plan to read in the near future or are unreleased but I plan to read in the next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR