Wednesday, September 26, 2018

"What I'm Reading" Wednesday #127


Over the weekend I started my third reread of the Sweep Series by Cate Tiernan. I finished Book of Shadows on Sunday, The Coven yesterday, and last night I started book 3...

Blood Witch (Sweep Series, Book 3) by Cate Tiernan
Blurb:
Morgan has found her mother's Wiccan tools, and her relationship with Cal is strong. Everything seems perfect. Except that Cal's half brother, Hunter, is stalking them. Hunter claims to be a Seeker who is investigating Cal for the misuse of magick. Who can she trust?

Thoughts Rereading This For the Third Time:
I still hate Cal as much as I did the previous two times I've read this series and I love that Hunter and Skye are introduced in this book. I just wish Morgan wasn't so brainwashed by everything Cal tells her. I know he was the one who introduced her to Wicca, but surely she should see he's not who she thinks he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR