Monday, October 8, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Longest Books I've Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by The Broke and the Bookish and currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Longest Books I've Read

This week's TTT is all about those massive doorstoppers, long books that we've read. 

1. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

2. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness

3. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

4. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

5. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

7. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

8. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong

9. The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins

10. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson

Do you realize that's an accumulated 6,441 pages right there depending on your format? I wonder how many pages I've read in my lifetime...
What are some of the longest books you've read? One of my grandmother's favorites is Forever Amber which is nearly 1000, War and Peace is a monster, so are a lot of Stephen King's books, and I hear Kingdom of Ash is over 900!
Happy Reading Bookdragons, whether its a graphic novel, a novel, or a monster of a book!

2 comments:

  1. I have not read any of the novels on your TTT post! They look like really good reads. Hopefully one day I'll be able to get around to reading a few of them!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/10/top-ten-tuesday-longest-books-ive-ever.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empire of Storms and The Order of The Phoenix were on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/10/09/top-ten-tuesday-180/

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR