Monday, October 22, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Villains


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Villains!

This week's TTT is all about Villains. The good. The bad. The ugly.  Technically I could only come up with 7 but here goes...

1. The Darkling

2. The Swan Sisters

3. Ariana Osgood

4. The Anarchists

5. Jacks (The Prince of Hearts)

6. The House

7. The Witch

Who are some of your favorite bookish villains? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

7 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH!! I should have added Sherlock's villain. That dude is CREEPY! Someday I want to read a novel by Leigh Bardugo (I own Six of Crows so I don't feel like I have a legit excuse) and also Renegades sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how popular The Darkling is this week. Rightly so too. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, Jacks was awesome!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/10/23/top-ten-tuesday-182/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read any of these, but The House looks interesting! Hahaha - I love Andrew Scott's Moriarty. Probably my favorite incarnation even if that version of Sherlock isn't my #1.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many great things about Renegades! It's not something I'd normally read (I mostly stick to contemporary YA) but I think I'll give it a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Wicked Deep is on my TBR list, so I’m happy to hear that it has interesting villains!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR