Friday, November 16, 2018

F is for Friday - 16 November 2018


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.

How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!

Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)


I've seen this book a lot on Bookstagram but it wasn't until recently that I got a copy with my audible credit then picked up a physical copy at the library and am devouring it!

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
I plan to finish Fairest by Marissa Meyer by Saturday morning then start this baby which was adapted to the Lifetime movie, AN AMISH MURDER. 

F – Favorite quote of the week/day

“In life, we often have to make decisions that aren't easy. But it doesn't mean they aren't right.” 
― Abbi Glines, Until Friday Night

This seems to be the story of my life, making hard potentially life-changing decisions lately. 

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1. My grandmother's cat Houdini, for always being able to make me smile.
2. Coffee, for keeping me alert and able to do the standing-walking-moving thing.
3. The library, for saving me a ton of money when I go hog-wild picking out books.
4. My grandmother's aid, Jody for making life easier.
5. My winter coat, for keeping me warm as the weather gets crummy.

Have a great weekend bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR