Friday, December 7, 2018

F is for Friday - 7 December 2018


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)


I finished this book earlier this week and I loved it. I haven't read anything by this author before but after I finished I went on Kindle Unlimited and checked out a few of this author's other books while I wait for War to come out. 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.


I've been reading and reviewing this series for most of the year and Rock Rebel's release is only days away so I need to crack down and binge read this baby this weekend.

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
"all that lives in this house are shadows and reflections and creaks and groans. So you'd better soothe that boundless imagination of yours." 
- Lucille Sharpe to Edith (Crimson Peak)

I've always loved this line in the movie and now reading it in print just gives me the happy, creepy chills. 

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1. The new Iris program my grandmother is entering
2. A rekindled spark of writing inspiration
3. Seeing my book on #bookstagram
4. Sleeping in my bed again (after staying at my grandmother's last weekend)
5. The readers I've been conversing with this week!

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR