Friday, February 1, 2019

F is for Friday - 1 February 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)

This is my current read and I am loving it! I wasn't sure at first but once I got into it, now I don't want to put it down. 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.

I got an ARC of this a week or so ago and I'm planning to start it once I finish The Gilded Wolves.

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“Make yourself a myth and live within it, so that you belong to no one but yourself.” ― Roshani Chokshi, The Gilded Wolves

I love this quote so, so much! 

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1. Warm clothes
2.  Cancelled appointments
3. Writing progress
4. Crazy cats
5. Good conversations about books

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR