Friday, February 22, 2019

F is for Friday - 22 February 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)

I'm not quite halfway through The Black Witch but I'm kind of obsessed with this series already! The next book looks especially good and I'm eager to finish listening to The Black Witch (audiobook) and check The Iron Flower out from the library!

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.

I'm going to try to finish this one by Monday which shouldn't be hard because I love this series so much and can't wait to see how it ends! Seriously, if you want a fantasy trilogy infused by stylized Asian culture, gorgeous clothing descriptions, and awesome monsters, you need to read this series!!

F – Favorite quote of the week/day

“People see what they expect to see,” he says sharply. “Through a filter of their own hatred and prejudice.”
 ― Laurie Forest, The Black Witch


This is true. Sometimes people are so steeped in their prejudices that they judge everyone by the actions and reputations of a few.  

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  My Beat the Algorithm ladies (always)
2. Surprise book mail
3. Sympathetic people who take pity on me when I fall on ice
4. My boyfriend
5. Takeout

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR