Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Couples


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Couples

In honor of Valentine's Day, this week's TTT is all about our favorite book couplings, so let's break out those OTPs!

1. Feyre and Rhysand (ACOTAR Series)


2. Elide and Lorcan (TOG Series)


3. Hanna and Nik (Illuminae Files)


4. Audrey Rose and Thomas (Stalking Jack the Ripper Series)


5.Liesl and the Goblin King (Wintersong Duology)

6. Daemon Black and Katy Schwartz (Lux Series)


7. Anne and Mal (Stage Dive Series)


8. Andie and North (Maybe This Time)


9. Sara and Pestilence (The Four Horseman Series)

10. Rune and Thorn (RoseBlood)




Who are some of your favorite book couples?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Jimmy and Lena are my Stage Dive couple.
    I love Feyre and Rhys but I didn't add them to my list.
    Pestilence was an awesome read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I seriously need to read Pestilence one of these days. People keep talking about it, and they have so many good things to say.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey and Thomas made my list too! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to read ACOTAR... I'm still on the waiting list for that one though.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR