Friday, March 22, 2019

F is for Friday - 22 March 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)
I really enjoyed this one! For me it dragged a little in the middle but the ending more than made up for it! I'm already dying for the second book! Sky Without Stars releases on Tuesday! Make sure to grab a copy! 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
After two fairly thick books this month and catching up on a few ARCs and audiobooks on my kindle I'm ready to slow things down with an ARC of one of my favorite author's upcoming books. 

F – Favorite quote of the week/day

"For those who scream in silence."
- Dawn Kurtagich, dedication in Teeth in the Mist
*Raises hand*  

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  Ice melting on sidewalks
2. Pay day
3. Finally making a dent in my ARC tbr
4. Afternoon naps with soft cats
5. My readers for sticking with me when depression gets me down and I miss a few posts!

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR