Sunday, March 3, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.


What I Read Last Week:


I was sick last week (and it's still hanging on but I'm better enough to go online) so I didn't get a ton of reading done. I did finish the audiobook of this one over the weekend and I loved it! I can't wait to listen to the second one!

 What I Am Reading Now:

I started this one before this cold/bronchitis/whatever kicked my a$$ and I'm eager to get back to it. I love the fandom but admit I could never get into the show and I thought actually reading the book might remedy that.

Up Next:

The next book on my ARC stack, 99% Faking It actually releases today but I haven't had a chance to start. In my defense, I was so sick last week I didn't want to read at all. 

3 comments:

  1. Feel better! I like the look of 99% Faking It.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you are feeling better now. Being too sick to read sucks. I hope you enjoy Game of Thrones. The TV show didn't do it for me either. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR