Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Audiobook Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Audiobooks I Loved

This week's TTT is all about audiobooks. I honestly never used to like audiobooks, but there are a few that turned that all around for me!

1. See How She Dies by Lisa Jackson

2. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

3. Daughters Unto Devils 

4. Gentleman Nine by Penelope Ward

5.The Black Witch by Laurie Forest

6. Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica Murphy

7. The Towering Sky by Katherine McGee

8-9. Caraval & Legendary by Stephanie Garber


10. To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

Do you like Audiobooks? What are some of your favorites? Do you subscribe to audible or get your audiobooks from one of the library apps (overdrive, hoopla, libby)
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Listening Bookdragons!

2 comments:

  1. See How She Dies sounds really spooky and mysterious!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've heard great things about most of these.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR