Tuesday, April 23, 2019

I Can't Wait For... 8 Souls


Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released.

I saw first learned about this book on Monday when Entangled Teen sent out there latest blogger email looking for reviewers. It is so up my alley so I signed up and hope to get an eARC...


8 Souls
Standalone
By Rachel Rust
YA Paranormal Horror
eBook, 253 Pages
May 6, 2019 by Entangled Teen



Blurb


All her life, seventeen-year-old Chessie has had recurring dreams about a little white farmhouse. Quaint? Not quite. The house is the site of the unsolved murders of Villisca, Iowa, where eight people were slaughtered in 1912. With her parents on the verge of divorce, Chessie is stuck spending the summer with her grandparents in Villisca—right across the street from the axe murder house.

She’s soon hearing voices calling out for help and begins unraveling a link between herself and the town’s bloody history. And when she falls for a cute boy harboring a big secret, the pieces fall into place as she at last discovers the truth of Villisca's gruesome past…


Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble

What do you think? Will you be checking this one out?

2 comments:

  1. I got that email but didn't really want to put more on my plate. I do love the sounds of it and plan on reading it eventually. Hope you get approved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR