Monday, April 29, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Favorite Quotes


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 of my Favorite Book Quotes

This week's TTT is about inspirational or thought-provoking book quotes. I'm taking a twist on this with some of my favorite book quotes.

1. "The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid."
- Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey


2. "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
- Stephen King

3. "Don't ever trust anyone who's writing a book. They make up lies for a living."
- Rosemary Clement Moore, Texas Gothic

4. Don't let the hard days win."
- Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury

5."Make sure the man you choose sees you as you truly are and loves you for it."
- CJ Redwine, Defiance

6. "I do not sleep because I am not only afraid of the monsters at my door, but also of the monsters my own mind can conjure. The ones that live within."
- Samantha Shannon, The Priory of the Orange Tree

7. “None of this matters, and we’re all going to die.”
- B.B. Easton, Praying for Rain

8. “I had absolutely no interest in being somebody else's muse.I am not a muse.
I am the somebody.
End of fucking story.”
― Taylor Jenkins Reid, Daisy Jones & The Six

9. “Make yourself a myth and live within it, so that you belong to no one but yourself.” ― Roshani Chokshi, The Gilded Wolves

10. “Patience and Silence had one beautiful daughter. And her name was Vengeance.” ― Amie Kaufman, Gemina

 What are some of your favorite book quotes
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Texas Gothic quote. It's funny and true!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has always been my favorite quote about being a writer and I repeat it frequently! haha

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR