Sunday, May 26, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 27 May 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Happy Memorial Day Bookdragons! What better time than to catch up on your reading???


What I Read Last Week:
For the first book in my Countdown to ApollyCon 2020 Challenge this book did not disappoint! I loved this series opener and now I want to binge all the rest! Just give me all the books! 

The Kingdom was fantastic!! I highly recommend this one which is due out tomorrow! Just such an awesome read that I couldn't put down!

What I Am Reading Now:
Yet another book for my Countdown to ApollyCon 2020 Challenge I picked up this audiobook on Libro.fm with Some Girls Bite and an unrelated to the challenge murder mystery. I'm about halfway through it but I'm just not feeling it. I'll listen to the end but I think I'll skip the sequel unless it drastically improves.

This is the next book on my ARC reading schedule and I am loving it! It's such an easy read and the pages seem to be flying by on their own accord.

Up Next:
Next up for me is...
I've had the audiobook (and hardcover) of this one for a while so I think I'm going to finally start listening to it once I finish Onyx and Ivory! I've heard mixed reviews on this one but I'm eager to form my own opinion.
This is the next book on my ARC TBR schedule since it releases on June 3rd (which means I technically should have read it before The Beholder but I hope you won't hold it against me). I honestly can't remember what this one is about since I received the eARC from Entangled Teen but I'm sure it's a YA Sci-Fi of some sort.
What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you are having a great week of reading, except for The Beholder, I hope it improves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variety of books. I did enjoy Chloe Neill's series. I also like Onyx & Ivory. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR