Monday, July 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Settings I Want to See More Of


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Settings I Want to See More Of

This week's TTT is all about settings. Specifically book settings we don't see often enough or we want to see more of. Without further ado, here are some I want to see... 

1. Asylums


2. Oz



3. Wales or Scotland



4. The Midwest (but not a major city like Chicago)



5.Egypt (either modern or ancient)



6. Australia



7. Russia



8. Bavaria 




9. Hotels (especially haunted ones)



 What settings, either places on the map or types of locations, would you like to see more of in books?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR