Monday, July 1, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Childhood Favorites


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Childhood Favorites

This week's TTT is all about the books we loved as kids. I'm including a few picture books from my childhood and a few chapter books I loved in my elementary-middle grade years.

1. East O' The Sun and West O' The Moon


2. The Witch Has An Itch


3. The Fog's Net


4. Keep the Lights Burning Abbie


5.The Witch of Blackbird Pond 


6. Little House in the Big Woods


7. Heartland


8. The Bad Beginning 



9. Holes

10. Ella Enchanted


 What books did you love as a kid? Have you read any of my picks?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the Lights Burning Abbie sounds like such a fun read.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR