Sunday, September 22, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading - 23 September 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Happy First Day of Fall Bookdragons! I've been waiting for this day all month!


What I Read Last Week:
I've been really bored with the unread books on my shelf this past week and a half so I decided to stop struggling and reread one of my favorite books. 

What I Am Reading Now:

I'm currently book-less since finishing Maybe This Time yesterday. 
Up Next:
Here are a few books I'm thinking of reading next. We're coming to the end of September and I want to try a few more books before I slate October for rereads of my spooky favorites. 


What are you reading this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes old favorites are the way to go. I know I wanted to read each book I put on my TBR mountain but I can't remember why for quite a number of them. I think it is time to fill a "donate" bag again. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR