Sunday, December 29, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 30 December 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Hey Bookdragons! It's the last Monday of 2019! Wow --- where did the year go?? I didn't get as much reading done last week with Christmas stuff going on but I did read a couple books...


What I Read Last Week:
I wasn't sure about this one at first but it took a turn for the best when Dax went to CVS to buy feminine products for his sister. I almost died laughing. And the narration on the audiobook was good. 

I loved this author's Pretty Little Liars series but I haven't read any of her adult books until now and I found myself loving this one right off. Everyone is hiding something... but is one of them hiding something worth killing for?

What I Am Reading Now:
I'm back to my traditional read going into the new year... I've read Texas Gothic every New Year's Eve for the last seven or so years and it still cracks me up. When the first line reads "The goat was in the tree again." you know you're in for something funny.

Up Next:
I haven't entirely figured out my TBR for January except for the two audiobooks I want to listen to: Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas and Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon. Since I've already read the rest of the books in the Throne of Glass series and have put off the finale for so long already I'm going to tackle Kingdom of Ash first.
How many books have you read in 2019? How many do you want to read in 2020? Do you have a January 2020 TBR list in place or are you winging it?

4 comments:

  1. I read 198 in 2019 and my goal for 2020 is 220 :) I already have a long list of review books for January!
    I need to finish off the Throne of Glass series too, I’ve been putting it off cause I hate to see it end.

    Wishing you a great reading week and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done my wrap-up for the year, but as of today, I've read 116 books. I may finish another one today.

    I'm curious about the Sara Shepard book. Happy New Year! Here are my Weekly Updates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read some of the books in the Throne of Glass series but don't know where I stopped. I read them so long ago that I'll have to reread when I decide to finish the series. Come see my week here. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helena Hunting can write some really funny scences. See what I've been reading at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR