Tuesday, August 18, 2020

19 Actors You Never Knew Guest-Starred on Murder, She Wrote

 

One thing you need to know about me... I love Murder, She Wrote. Even though the series ended when I was only four years old and I didn't start watching it in reruns until I was a preteen/teen it immediately became one of my favorite binge-worthy shows, long before Netflix or Hulu or streaming services became a thing. But as I was rewatching it this past year I noticed actors I recognized that I never realized were on the show in guest-starring roles. 

19 Actors You Never Knew Guest-Starred on Murder, She Wrote

1. Joaquin Phoenix (Walk the Line, Joker)


2. Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) 


3. Hayley Mills (The Parent Trap)

4. Dick Butkus (Chicago Bears Football Player)

5. Rue McClanahan (Golden Girls)

6. Michael Constantine (My Big Fat Greek Wedding)

7. George Takei (Star Trek)

8. Charlie Daniels (Country Music Singer)

9. Macdonald Carey (Alfred Hitchcock's Shadow of A Doubt)

10. Jeffrey Tambor (How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Transparent)

11. Teresa Wright (Alfred Hitchcock's Shadow of a Doubt)

12. Meagan Mulally (Will and Grace)

13. Betsey Palmer (Friday the 13th)

14. Farley Granger (Strangers on a Train, Rope)

15. James Coburn (Snow Dogs)

16. Gail O'Grady (Various Lifetime Movies)

17. Amy Brenneman (Judging Amy, Private Practice, The Jane Austen Book Club)

18. Jonathan Scarfe (Nora Robert's Carolina Moon)

19. Anthony Michael Hall (Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club)

Other actors you'll recognize who guest-starred: George Clooney, Marcia Cross, Tippi Hedren, Mickey Rooney, Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner, Janet Leigh and Courtney Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR