Monday, January 18, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Meant to Read in 2020 But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 10 Books I Meant to Read in 2020 But Didn't Get To
This week’s TTT is about books we wanted to read last year but didn't get to. Most of these I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't read them yet but I wasn't in much of a mood to read fantasy last year and one or two might be ARCs I had that I let slide because let's face it... last year was hard.

1. Aurora Burning by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

2. From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout

3. Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco

4. Fable by Adrienne Young

5. The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young

6. The Hunter and the Mage by Kaitlyn Davis

7. Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore

8. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

9. Crave by Tracy Wolff

10. The Institute by Stephen King

***
What books did you want to read last year that you never got around to?
Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

5 comments:

  1. I'm so curious about Fable! What a gorgeous cover it has.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Kingdom of The Wicked last year, it was okay, if a bit slow going.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/01/19/top-ten-tuesday-299/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It Ends With Us is a great read. I hope you get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore on quite a few lists this week.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I also wanted to read Aurora Burning!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR