Saturday, July 30, 2022

The Sunday Post - 31 July 2022


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hey Bookdragons! I hope you had a great week! I spent most of the week getting the hardcover copy of my upcoming book, No Check Out, ready to go up for preorder and scheduling blog posts for August since I'll be working and won't have as much time to get them written. My mom and I had a day out yesterday and now I'm just looking forward to my 30th birthday on the 4th. 



🍀 It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 1 August, 2022
🍀 Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books Set In Places I Want To Visit
🍀 I Can't Wait For... Their Vicious Darling!
🍀 Book Blogger Hop - Have you ever switched reading genres? If so, why?


Learn More:
Surviving Savannah by Patti Callahan (Signed Copy)
 

💀 This Week I Bookmarked: 
[Nothing This Week]

10 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! Saving Savannah is on my TBR. I loved another book I read by that author and really want to read more. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really loved Surviving Savannah! I haven't read anything else by Patti Callahan but I will definitely check out her backlist.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy Surviving Savannah. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! This was just me getting a physical copy because I listened to the audiobook.

      Delete
  3. Happy Early Birthday fellow Leo!! Just in case you do not already know this, you share a birthday with former President Barack Obama! An auspicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and congrats on the book! I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR