Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books On My Dec-Jan TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books On My December-Early January TBR

This week's TTT, not to be confused with my upcoming winter release recommendations, is all about the books I want to read in December and early January. Some of these books are backlist, some are ARCs, and some are brand new releases...

Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
I'll be getting an ARC of this sometime before the release date to review for my blog before I send it on to the next person!

The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
I won an ARC of The Hazel Wood on Goodreads and I'm excited to read this one! It sounds interesting.
By A Charm and A Curse by Jaime Questell
I was approved for an eARC of By A Curse & A Charm. I love the cover and I'm eager to dive into this one. (But I read my ARCs in order of release date.)
Furyborn by Claire Legrand
My Netgalley wish was granted and Sourcebooks Fire approved me for this amazing sounding book! And with this book I'll wrap up my outstanding ARC obligations (for now).
Renegades by Marissa Meyer
Back to pleasure reading for me! This is the top of my TBR books for fun!

The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins
Goodness, this book has been on my TBR list for too long! After finishing Undone I *NEED* more amazing Wendy Higgins!
Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis
Another book I've had sitting around since summer that I can't wait to read!
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
Book: PREORDERED! Can't wait for this book to release!
Hunted by Meagan Spooner
Before this book came out I had it confused with Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill. I think it's a Beauty and the Beast reimagining. We'll see whether I like it or not. I love the cover though!
The Heir by Keira Cass
I didn't like books two or three very much, but I'm eager to jump back in for the next generation of The Selection!
What books do you want to tackle in the next few months? How about over the winter? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your answers!
As always, happy reading Bookdragons!
-đź’€Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR