Monday, November 27, 2017

Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend Edition #3

This MCM I couldn't decide between two book boyfriends both from one book...


Man Crush Monday: Book Boyfriend Edition #3
Rylen Fite and Jacob "Tater" Tate

(I used the orignal covers for MCM visual idea purposes)

Books Rylen and Tater Appear In:
- Unknown by Wendy Higgins
- Unrest by Wendy Higgins
- Undone by Wendy Higgins

Why I'm Crushing:
I was crushing on Rylen alongside Amber all the way back in book one, where as my crush on Tater grew throughout the books. I watched him go from just Amber's brother to a guy struggling to cope with the horrible things he'd seen yet still being strong and resilient throughout it all, to a man trying to fight the feelings he has for his sister's best friend - especially in the face of a terrible situation. Meanwhile, Rylen I loved as the type of male character that's oblivious to the fact that the girl he likes has feelings for him too, to a man that's grieving yet can't deny the attraction between himself and Amber, to a true hero to swoon over. Both these characters are fantastic - but if I'm completely honest I swooned a little for most of the guys in the Unknown Trilogy: Texas Harry, New York Josh, Devon, Matt, even Sean and Senator Navis.

Book 3 of the Unknown Trilogy, UNDONE comes out December 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR