Friday, January 4, 2019

F is for Friday - 4 January 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)



I saw parts of this book's movie adaptation on Lifetime in 2017 and wasn't "in love" with it but then I decided to give the book a chance and WOW! I'm in love and completely obsessed. It's like a teenage version of And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.

I'm in a Thriller mood lately. If I finish After the Woods by Saturday I'll be starting The Rules by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie.

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint has a past while every sinner has a future. ” 
― Oscar Wilde

This quote was at the beginning of Honor by Jay Crownover and I fell in love with it instantly and wrote it down with my favorite quotes of January.

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1. the #WritingCommunity on Twitter
2. Being back in my own bed!
3. Lunches out with good friends.
4. That my mantle has not given out under the weight of my funko pop and candle collection. 
5. fantasy movies/novels that spark my inspiration.

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR