Monday, January 28, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I've Recently Added to My TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Most Recent Additions to My To-Read List

This week's TTT is all about the books we've recently added to our to-be-read lists, whether they're upcoming releases we've just heard about and are impatiently waiting for, or older backlist books we've just discovered. I'm going most-recent to the 10th-most-recent on my list...

1. The Waking Forest by Alyssa Wees


2. The Devil Aspect by Craig Russell


3. The Invited by Jennifer McMahon


4. Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte


5.Sky without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell


6. Killing November by Adriana Mather 



7. Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout



8. Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima


9. Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


10. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson



What books have you recently added to your to-be-read list?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

6 comments:

  1. Sorcery of Thorns was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/29/top-ten-tuesday-196/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Four Dead Queens looks pretty. Aurora Rising is on my TBR too.
    Happy reading!
    Marti | https://bookishtreats.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw Sky Without Stars on another blog and that cover is so stunning. I hope you enjoy all these books.
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Waking Forest and Storm and Fury covers are awesome!
    I can't wait for Storm and Fury... I loved that world and am excited to return to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked THE INVITED. It's got a unique premise and a nice, shivery vibe. I hope you love it and all the others on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many of these look good. Four Dead Queens - got it on pre-order. Sky Without Stars? Definitely. Gimme some of the others too

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR