Monday, February 11, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 11 February 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.


What I Read Last Week:
I'm setting this one aside for awhile at page about 71. I'll finish it, I just need to get through my ARC stack.

I finally found time to finish this one and I really loved it! That ending... OMG! I can't wait for the next book.

 What I Am Reading Now:
This is my second reading (or in this case listening) of Daughters Unto Devils. The first time I read this book it scared me senseless, but listening to it the second time in audiobook it's not so bad. I'm about 40% through as of last night.

Up Next:

I'll be catching up on my ARC pile in the coming days starting with this beauty which comes out on February 26th. On Thin Ice is the 3rd book in the Juniper Falls series, a contemporary YA Romance about a small, hockey obsessed town. This is one of my favorite YA series and I can't wait to start it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR