Friday, March 8, 2019

F is for Friday - 8 March 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)

I'm late to the game again. This book was published when I was four and the show premeired when I was 19. I have never watched a full episode of the show because 1. I don't have HBO. 2. My grandmother wouldn't have watched it with me. 3. I wasn't sure I would like it. The last reason goes as to why I haven't read this book or series before but I finally decided it was time. OMG I'm kicking myself for not reading this sooner. I may not have liked it when I was a teenager, I wasn't into fantasy novels back then, but once I fell in love with other fantasy authors I should have tried this series out! I can't put it down. 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.

I'm about 1/2 through A Game of Thrones and I'm hoping to have it finished up either Wednesday and Thursday as long as I pace myself to about 100 pages a day. 

F – Favorite quote of the week/day

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” 
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones


I love this quote.  

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  Getting rid of this damned cold
2. Book Mail
3. Movie Marathons
4. Lazy days
5. Passing a hard level on Candy Crush

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR