Thursday, April 18, 2019

F is for Friday - 19 April 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)
Kylie Scott is one of my favorite authors and her latest release may be my favorite of all time. It's not just your sexy romance, it's emotional with a hint of danger and suspense. 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
I'm probably going to finish up Praying for Rain by tomorrow then I'll have to take a look at my TBR cart and see what sticks out to me.

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
I love this quote from Game of Thrones. It's one of my favorite from the series overall. I actually used this as a guide for a page in my bullet journal.  

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  The new (final) season of Game of Thrones!
2. Pretty book mail
3. Okeechobee mispronunciations 
4. Bingeable books
5. Pay day!

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR