Sunday, April 21, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading - 22 April 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.


What I Read Last Week:

I loved this book so, so much! This is a must read if you like contemporary romance! One of Kylie Scott's best in my opinion!

What I Am Reading Now:
The blurb for this book gave me serious Pestilence vibes so I had to read it. I'm loving it so far, about 1/2 through and hoping to finish tonight or tomorrow!

Up Next:

I'm in the mood for a good thriller and I just saw this one on Instagram so I'm going to give it a try!

3 comments:

  1. Kylie Scott seems to be very popular among romance readers.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a few by Kylie Scott and have more on my Kindle. Now all I need to do is remember to slot them in when working on my reading calendar. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR