Monday, April 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: (First Ten) Books I Reviewed


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: The First Ten Books I Reviewed Online

This week's TTT is all about the first books we reviewed, whether it was on an online retailer, Goodreads, or our own blog. I personally started on Goodreads in 2012 but didn't start reviewing on my blog until July 2015.

1. Dating for Demons by Serena Robar (Reviewed February 13, 2013)


2. Strange Bedpersons by Jennifer Crusie (Reviewed February 2013)

3. Best Intentions by Jan Scarbrough (Reviewed April 2013) 

4. Lucky Streak by Carly Phillips (Reviewed in August 2013)


5.The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker (Reviewed November 2012)


6. A Novel Idea by Aimee Friedman (Reviewed January 2013)


7. The Haunting by Joan Lowery Nixon (Reviewed January 2013)


8. Love Undercover by Jo Edwards (Reviewed January 2013)


9. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (Reviewed January 2013)


10. Dead on the Delta by Stacey Jay (Reviewed January 2013)



 What are some of the first books you reviewed?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Want to read my reviews on these books and more? Follow and friend me on Goodreads!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

4 comments:

  1. Joan Nixon, now there is a blast from my past!! I used to love her stuff as a teen!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover for Dead on the Delta. Is that book part of a series?

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bride Collector does sound interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books are new to me, although I'm familiar with Ted Dekker. All my first reviews were done on a site that no longer exists.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR