Monday, April 29, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 29 April 2019



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Happy Monday Bookdragons! I took the weekend off from blogging, reading, and writing for some much needed self-care. Now I'm back to work (and wishing I could go back to my happy, relaxing place) and back to my current reads.


What I Read Last Week:
I really enjoyed this one and I can't wait for the next book to come out this fall!!!

What I Am Reading Now:
A friend of mine recommended this book to me because of my love for The Handmaid's Tale and I had a credit available when I signed up for Libro.fm, so I grabbed this one in audiobook and started listening to it. I'm really enjoying it so far!

I started reading this one last week to try to finish it in time for the Unplugged Box discussion yesterday but then I needed a break from reading so I left off at page 29 and will pick back up this evening. 

I loved Blood Rose Rebellion and I got this book on Thursday and couldn't help but start it immediately. I'm eager to get back into it today.

Up Next:
I'm not sure what I want to read next. Help me choose! Should I read:

A) 

B)

C) 

2 comments:

  1. I like having options on what to read next or what to read now. Looks like you can't go wrong with those. If I have to vote, I push for the middle one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of The House of Salt and Sorrows

    Have a great reading week:)

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR