Monday, April 15, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Rainy Day Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Rainy Day Reads

This week's TTT is all about the things the best books to pull out on a rainy day. I'm listing ten books that are perfect for that gloomy day when you have nothing else to do because once you start them you won't want to put them down! 

1. Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich

2. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

3. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness 

4. Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Reid Jenkins


5.Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

6. Paper Princess by Erin Watt

7. You May Now Kill the Bride by R.L. Stine

8. The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle

9. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

10. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie


What books would you recommend reading on a rainy day?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

6 comments:

  1. I picked And Then There Were None as well. I'm jealous that you are currently reading Teeth in the Mist, it looks amazing.

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy Jones & The Six is such a great choice. It's very bingeable. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hallowed Ones sounds interesting. One of these days I'm going to have to get around to reading Game of Thrones. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Then There Were None is on my list too! I just loved Agatha Christie!
    Here is my TTT: https://ichleseblog.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/top-ten-tuesday-rainy-day-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You May Now Kill the Bride sounds like such an interesting read!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Game of Thrones would be a good rainy day read, although I certainly wouldn't be able to finish it in one day.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR