Thursday, May 9, 2019

Bookish & Not So Bookish Thoughts - 9 May 2019


Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts is a Weekly Meme hosted by Christine @ Bookishly  Boisterous.

Happy Thursday Bookdragons! It's another Bookish and Not So Bookish Thoughts and today I'm trying to distract myself and keep my nerves down until tonight.

1. The ApollyCon 2020 Tickets go on sale tonight and I am really nervous. I definitely want to go, already have my hotel room booked, I just need my ticket. There are 600 tickets available for the tier I'm looking at and my fear is that they will sell out within seconds and I'll be fighting with my wifi to get a transaction through. Wish me luck!

2. I seem to be getting past my book rut. I started my ARC of Rage by Cora Carmack yesterday and read 111 pages in one day. It's been weeks since the last time I was able to do that. I've also been listening to a couple audiobooks that I'm enjoying.  

3. I did a guest post this week on BookCrushin's Blog talking about writing through depression. It just went live today so go check it out!

4. The apartment we looked at earlier this week didn't work out. We were told (no joke) that I made too much money to be eligible for the apartment. I've never heard that one before...

5. I mentioned last week that I was listening to the audiobook of We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia and I finished it earlier this week. I definitely recommend it if you're a fan of The Handmaid's Tale (like I am). It definitely has those vibes as well as a latinex rep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR