Friday, May 10, 2019

F is for Friday - 10 May 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)
I started reading this on Wednesday and was immediately sucked in. All my other current reads got shoved aside and I have to see what happens next. 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
I'll still be working on Rage this weekend but I'm also listening to For A Muse of Fire on audiobook. 

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“Soft and sharp at once, an aching tenderness edged with sorrow, naked proof of a heart already broken.” 
― Margaret Rogerson, An Enchantment of Ravens

I think this is so beautifully written!

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  Book mail
2. Getting my ApollyCon 2020 ticket!
3. Getting out of my book rut
4. Blogger friends
5. Hoopla Library App

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR