Friday, May 3, 2019

F is for Friday - 3 May 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)
I started listening to this audiobook earlier this week and I really like it so far. 

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
I'm really excited to start this one! I got approved for an eARC earlier this week and I've been racing through my other reads to get to it!

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“None of this matters, and we’re all going to die.”
- B.B. Easton, Praying for Rain

This really puts things into perspective, doesn't it? Perfect for an apocalyptic novel. 

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1.  the For the Thrones candle box from Novelly Yours.
2. Our new microwave!
3. Delicious coffee.
4. self-care weekends.
5. Pay day!

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR