Sunday, March 15, 2020

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? - 16 March 2020



#IMWAYR is a weekly meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

Hey Bookdragons! My reading slowed down last week but I’m still making progress...

What I Read Last Week:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kTvWft1eQSUB2KZwBWTTwikeq5Xa7cSG 
This was a fast read and I really liked the in-between chapters in the supporting character’s perspectives.
Currently Reading
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jHL41D7tQqa1flqirk3Q-9VnEZrhufOm
Even though I still have to read The Hunting Party (which was on my TBR this month) I had to dive into the ARC of The Guest List that I got in a recent trade. I love the And Then There Were None vibes I get from the setting on this one and I hope I get some reading time in later today.
Up Next

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1803YsB6hvwqWeMPunOQGrU-NgXTG17Zq
If I end up enjoying The Guest List I’ll probably take a step back and read The Hunting Party. It’s been on my radar since it first came out but I didn’t pick up a copy until February. 


5 comments:

  1. Looks like some interesting reading. Hope you enjoy it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All quite sinister reads, I hope you enjoy them.

    Wishing you a great reading week and good health

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Guest List and the Hunting Party both look so good! Hannah @ Back Shelf Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading the original Chilling Tales of Sabrina comics. I'm halfway through. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR