Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I Can't Wait For... SHADOW TOUCHED!

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released.

I met Becky through Bookstagram and I love her books. I really can't wait for her upcoming release...


Shadow Touched

A Touch of Vampire Book 1
by Becky Moynihan
Paranormal Romance
eBook, Paperback

May 11, 2021 by Broken Books


Blurb:
Perfect for fans of Twilight, Vampire Diaries, and modern Beauty & the Beast retellings. Sink your teeth into a world of dark mystery and forbidden desire.

Some truths are best kept in the shadows . . .


At nearly eighteen, I'm months away from escaping my aunt's secrets and lies. Except, I'm harboring a big secret of my own.

A red-eyed man cloaked in shadow has been stalking me at night.

I wanted Rosewood, Maine to be my final destination before college. My chance at normalcy. But strange, unexplainable things are threatening to derail my plans.

The red-eyed man followed me here, and he's not the only one. Two hot guys transfer to my new high school right after I do. They track my every move, especially the aloof and mysterious Lochlan D'angelo.

As I'm sucked into a dangerous world embroiled in secrets, I start to question everything I've ever known. Including who I am.

SHADOW TOUCHED is the thrilling first installment in a steamy upper YA/NA paranormal vampire romance series. If you like enemies-to-lovers and fated mates, heartrending twists, a tough heroine, and a sexy antihero, this book is for you.

Get ready for a fresh take on vampires, werewolves, and witches by one-clicking today!


*This book is part of a series and ends in a cliffhanger. Best suited for ages 16+ due to sexual situations.



***
Will you be checking this book out? 

1 comment:

  1. I think I would like this one. I hope you love it when you read it, Taylor! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR