Monday, May 31, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books with Summery Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books with Summery Covers
This week’s TTT is a freebie week and since it's June 1st I'm in a summer mood! Time to put on some shorts, slide on some sandals, and sit in the sun! (Even though it's partly cloudy here in Wisconsin... let's just pretend okay?) 
 
1. Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner

2. 99% Faking It By Chris Cannon

3. The Corner of Heartbreak and Forever by Addison Cole

4. Boy Heaven by Laura Kasischke

5. Into the Light by Taylor Fenner (me!)

6. Tidal by Emily Snow 

7. Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines

8. Getting Lost With Boys by Hailey Abbot

9. The Pursuit of Happiness by Tara Altebrando 


10. All I Need by Susane Colasanti


***
What topic did you pick this week?
Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

5 comments:

  1. Some great summery covers there! Very apt for the bank holiday and gorgeous sunshine we have had the last few days!
    This is my TTT for this week: just the last ten books I have bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful covers! I can't wait for summer to arrive.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-gifs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover to 99% Faking It. Very summery!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list definitely puts one in the mind of summer, and dreaming about summer will just have to be good enough, because where I'm at, it's been more chilly than warm for most of spring (except a few suddenly hot days somewhere in the middle of there). Maybe that just means I need to read more books like these! Great list!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah snap! I chose the same topic but we didn't have any crossover.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/01/top-ten-tuesday-318/

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR