Thursday, May 27, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching - 27 May 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching is a weekly meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

Last weekend I binged almost all of a really great show on Paramount+ then Monday I caught up on one of my soaps that I've been really behind on...

Continuing


Current Episode: Season 10 Episode 17 - The Dying Game
I'm getting to the point where there are more episodes I don't like than I do like in this show, but once I get to the end I can go back and start from the beginning... or I could make that list I've been wanting to of my favorite episodes and just watch those.   


Current Episode: Season 2, Episode 11 - There's Something About Mira
I'm alternating between watching this and a few other shows before bed at night when I'm not reading or listening to an audiobook. 

 

New Obsessions & Recent Binges

Current Episode - Season 1 Complete
 My mom and I started watching the first season Sunday, finished it Monday and I'm hooked! It's witty, and dark and overall addictive to watch. I think season 2 will be a whole new cast and if it's as good as season 1 I'm excited. It kept me guessing what was to come.

Current Episode - Season 62, Episode 109 
I took a break from watching Corrie after Seb got killed off on May 7th. I just needed a break. But Monday I got caught up and out of all of it, it was hardest watching Nina. She's still my favorite character but watching Abi break into her and blame her that Seb died because of how Nina looks just broke my heart. I know Abi is grieving but it was still uncalled for. 

Just Added to My Watchlist / Just Gave it A Try

Premiering May 28, 2021!
This is based on a book by Lauren Oliver, and while I have not read this one yet it's been on my TBR. If it holds all the twists of Broken Things then I think I'll really enjoy the show!

What are you currently binge-watching? 
Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

2 comments:

  1. W always have Murder she Wrote on the playlist. If we don't know what to watch, Jessica Fletcher it is. My ringtone is even Murder she Wrote!

    Not binge-watching anything seriously at the moment. School's a bit hectic! Probably New Amsterdam, The man in the High Castle and The Good Place if I have to select a few!

    Hope your week was good so far.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Murder, She Wrote is a show I always come back to. I watched it with my grandmother when I was younger so it's special to me. I love that your ringtone is from Murder, She Wrote! Mine sounds like something out of a Hitchcock movie.

      I understand. I do most of my binging on the weekend if I have time. The Man in the High Castle sounds good. I'll have to add it to my watchlist!

      I hope you have a great rest of your week!

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR