Thursday, June 10, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching - 10 June 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching is a weekly meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

There are a few shows I need to catch up on next week and a few I've tried this week to mention...

Continuing


Current Episode: Season 11 Episode 20 - Another Killing in Cork
Only one more season to binge after this!  


Current Episode: Season 3, Episode 3 - Daredevils!
Two of my favorite episodes are coming up this season and I can't wait to get to them.

 Current Episode - Season 62, Episode 111 

I got behind on Corrie again so I'm going to have to catch up next week. 

New Obsessions & Recent Binges

Current Episode - Season 1, Episode 4 - Escape
I was really looking forward to this but I'm not sure if I want to keep watching. You've got the main character who has a depressing home life who joins the game after her (white trash crack whore is what I think of her) mother steals $5600 of her money that she was saving to go on to school. Her best female friend who I wouldn't trust as far as I can throw her. The one hot guy (played by Jack Nicholson's son) who I can't tell if he's secretly good or truly bad. The other semi-attractive guy who's out for revenge. And the geeky African American guy who the main character is best friends with and secretly crushing on who I think might be a judge. It's not exactly unique. And the dares or whatever you want to call them are kind of stupid. Did I mention all of the teens on this show look at least 30?!


Current Episode - Season 1, Episode 5 
My mom started watching this on her own on Monday and we all spent Tuesday night binging the first 5 episodes. It's pretty good if I make myself forget that there is a British show called Broadchurch which is basically the same show even with the same lead actor, David Tennet. But it's holding my interest.

Just Added to My Watchlist

Current Episode: Season 1, Episode 1 - Strange Love

I've been wanting to rewatch True Blood recently. I never did see the last two seasons of the show. 

What are you currently binge-watching? 
Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR