Tuesday, June 8, 2021

I Can't Wait For... Resurrection Road

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released.

I met Hannah through some of my instagram author friends and this book, perfect for fans of Supernatural, sounds amazing...


Resurrection Road
Series?
by Hannah Marae
eBook, Paperback

July 26, 2021 by Somewhere Press


Blurb:
For as long as she can remember, Eden has been on the run.
The open road is the only freedom she’s ever known, the only life she’s ever had. But when the road ends in a backwater town, a mysterious phone call sends her on a new journey.

Lazarus is no stranger to ghosts.
Shades and spirits are his constant companions, it’s the living that set him on edge. The decision to help a troubled mage will find him taking on more than he bargained for.

Becoming a hunter was never part of Zeke’s plan.
He finds himself stepping into all the dark places where horrors lurk and spirits roam free—until a job gone wrong shows him there’s more than one way to deal with a monster.

A missing friend.
A chance to prove himself.
A desire to keep the darkness inside at bay.
Together, the three set out on the long road east, each pulled by a secret.
But a powerful presence lurks in the shadows, eager to make a deal that will change their lives forever.



***
Will you be checking this book out? 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I shouldn't read at night. My post: https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/06/cant-wait-wednesday-chase.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I'm hearing of this one, and it sounds good! Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this. This is a new to me author but I will definitely have to give Resurrection Road a try. Of course the mention of Supernatural didn't hurt. It's one of my favorite shows. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR